I'm Sorry, I'm A Bit of A Letdown



I think I met her at the minute when the rhythm was set down
I said, "I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a letdown."
blink-182 - Bored to Death

  I was about to crying out my tears when endorphins had just shed over my dark side. But I couldn't do that. My eyes has dried since a moment before. Everything I was felt one second ago suddenly replaced with regrets. Though that was an usual feeling, but I'm always get shocked. Like why the hell am I doing these, it's ridiculous, I'm supposed to be doing something else, not this! 
  I know it's all wrong, but I do always repeat it over and over again.
  And now I'm on a hard situation. I'm not complaining my fate, I'm just confused by myself. How can I got stuck in these problems. I'm just a fool young boy, I don't know anything. All I ever done is open my palms to request everything I want. But now, requesting for solutions would be vain. I had to found all these problems a way out. I had to finish it.
  I'm sorry for all my faults. I don't mean to hurt you. You're all the people I do really need and I love you so much. Everything you were done, like patiently waiting for me to come, hear all my complains, making me grin, and many things to living my life, is such a lovely things. I do appreciate that. Because without you I'm just a dog without an owner. Lost and lonely in this cold world.
  Please, stand by me. I do need you.



Comments

Popular Posts