Above Your Head

    Congratulations! Once again, you've successfully make me so curious. Yeah, I was confused with your unpredictable mind. I think I will never understand with it. I can't find out what do you want or what do you need. How can I start to walk if I don't know everything?
  How can I choose to stay or leave if I don't know about anything in your heart? It's so mystified. Sometimes, I hate your unpredictable mind. Because it's make your step is unpredictable too. But sometimes I like it. Ah, I'm so unstable.
  Now, I get the best choice. I've decided to not stay, but not leave too. I will spread my wings and fly to that blue sky. I will hide in the back of clouds. Play 'hide and seek' with your mind. Haha, what a great plans! God would love it.
  So, whenever you miss me (I'll bet sometime you gonna miss me), just look up to the sky and watch through the clouds. I'm above your head! HA!


......

  Well, it's been a night long I'm thinking about you (what a stupid boy!), it's time to go to sleep. Goodnight and sleep tight, Unpredictable Human! :]

/badenglishbadenglish/ /plak/



Comments

Popular Posts